Got it:
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/05/ubuntu_review.html

This is good news, though it was tried with
Lindows/Linspire and some other distro but
didn't last with either.

As I recall the marketing was meager and support
poor.

This could be a MS-Dell deal where they again
"try" Linux and again declare it unsuitable and/
or unwanted by consumers, or could be the real
thing.

Do we know if MS has a direct or indirect influence
with Dell and/or Ubuntu?

Sorry to sound paranoid but MS has a history of
playing rough.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html