I tried making a connect recently but did not hear anything back so
assumed there was no propagation. I will try again later on tonight.

When I ran my tests with the "local" station on 160 meters, the mode did
not perform well at all compared to other modes. If you look at Patrick,
F6CTE's sensitivity of aroun d- 6 to -8 dB S/N, it is not as sensitive
as modes such as DominoEX/FEC. But if it does work, and can get some of
the signal through well enough to send data, at least the data will be
accurate.

I did upgrade to 4.3 on my other computer. Since I had to give up on
Linux  due to not being able to find any solution to driving my
widescreen monitor in native resolution, I went back to Windows XP and
dedicated that machine for amateur radio. Very convenient.