Rod KC7CJO said:

>> I've found that since the CW requirement has been lifted, the bands,
and it sounds like ALL of them,
>> have been taken over by RUDE, inconsiderate "human" know-it-alls

Interesting.  I work digital modes pretty-much exclusively, and I've
found quite the opposite.  The few no-code Generals I've seen on the
bands and worked have been EXCELLENT in every way, from the quality of
their signals to understanding how to conduct a digital QSO. So, in my
experience, either they've been listening for a long time, or somebody's
elmer'ed them right.

In my opinion, you can blame lots of folks... but I don't think it's
fair or correct to blame the no code Generals.

de Peter K1PGV