I have made a few changes to the K3UK Interactive "spotting" pages.

The amount of ALE related traffic necessitated the creation of a
dedicated  ALE  page.  This ALE  page is located at
http://www.obriensweb.com/ale/ale.php  .  It may eventually move to
another web site altogether, but for now it is here.  This ALE traffic
on my site has been full of fascinating ALE experimentation, check it
out.

The general digital mode interactive/spotting page remains at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php  .  Use this for
experimenting and arranging skeds for any digital modes , except JT65A
and ALE which have their own pages.

Other K3UK Interactive Pages are:

SKCC Helper:   http://www.obriensweb.com/skccsked/skccsked.php (CW related)

Worked All States : http://www.obriensweb.com/was/was.php

US Islands :  http://www.obriensweb.com/usi/usi.php

The ALE and General pages have links to all, I will "pretty up" the
HTML table colors when I get a chance.

Andy K3UK