John I would be interested in a screen shot of that and what program are you
speaking of?
  You can send the screen shot to my email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Barry KF5GC

John Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          There is a sound card program to decode it, if any one is
interested. As well as one to decode the switching up
and down the line. I could post a screen shot from my
station here on the BNFS Hannibal sub ( K line ) if ask.

John, W0JAB

At 06:47 AM 8/27/2007, you wrote:
>John,
>
>Sounds like Packet that one hears on two meters. From a reply by
>another ham, said it was most likely End Of Train box signals.
>
>Jerry - K0HZI

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.