Andu,

I connect the computer to my TS-480 directly with no interface on the input and output audio using fldigi with no problems. I can use either the comm port or the usb-rs232 adapter for keying the rig. I have used this setup for psk31, RTTY and pskmail. I think the TS-2000 is similar to the 480 so everything is connected to the DATA din jack.

Darrel, VE7CUS