Are there many PSKmail servers in the U.S. ?

I keep hoping for one practical ARQ mode that would be useful for HF
emergency communications. In order for that to happen it must be
something that most hams have access to and use on a regular basis. It
seems that we have so many competing modes, even for HF e-mail, all of
which have their advantages and disadvantages, but not the one mode that
we need for emergency use here in the U.S. Needless to say, in order to
be practical here it simply has to run on Windows, but ideally, it would
be an open, cross platform mode.