That operator's email address is available via QRZ.com . If you let
him know that he QRM'd your QSO, perhaps there will be one less
operator in the world who thinks its okay to call over Pactor
transmissions (if that's what happened).

Try sending "QRL pse QSY" in 10 wpm CW the next time you're QRM'd by
an attended digital mode station, John.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John Becker, WØJAB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>