Hi Jim,

You really must be making a tongue in check joking reply here, that
is the only way that I can take such a reply as the Amateur Radio
bands have been broken down into specific use for decades and ever
changing. I can NOT go down to 14.004Mhz and make a SSB contact as it
is dedicated to CW as a prime example. On the other hand I can not go
into the dedicate Phone and lessor Image sub bands and use MT63.

In my opinion, tor the Amateur Radio Service to continue it needs to
constantly change and adapt to the times and the needs of those that
the ARS serves and I see it, that does not mean the individual that
just wants to Rag Chew or Chase Paper ( which I love to do by the
way), but the larger picture overall and in this day and age that
also means providing for higher speed digital communications at
greater BW in support of traffic automation with multiple routing and
embedded document support for HF e-mail. Creating a sub band for
traffic automation which has basically always been done, but still
allowed for peer-to-peer in the mix ( which as always a stupid
approach) where the sub band is set aside such activity only, keeping
it away from peer-to-peer and keep peer-to-peer away from it seems to
be the best solution as then, the only interference to and from such
activity would be from such activity, it really makes sense to me and
hopefully it will make sense to those who regulate the Amateur Radio
Service at the world level.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH