From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:35 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] ALE yes ... or no?

I have been spending a LOT of time researching the studies of ALE and
the standards from the company claims. Many of these are computer
simulations  and not real world tests. As one scientist put it, they had
some modes that worked well with computer simulation but were completely
useless when field tested. The one thing that you will find is that the
high speed modes typically need a good strong, clear, moderate to low
ISI signal.