  From: Patrick Lindecker
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 11:21 PM
  Subject: Tests in ARQ FAE

  Hello to all,

  I will be QRV for tests to-morrow saturday morning in 14109.5 KHz USB at
10h00 UTC, for the ones interested. I will call CQ in ARQ FAE up to 10h30 UTC.

  A 4.4.2 Multipsk test version in a ZIP test package is available in my site.
It contains the Multipsk test version (with ARQ FAE bugs fixed).
  http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_TEST_22_09_2007.ZIP

  Paste this adress in your Internet Explorer or equivalent. Download the file.
  Create a tempory folder (C:\TEST, for example), unzip the file in it and
start C:\TEST\Multipsk.exe (the auxiliary files will be created automatically).

  73

  Patrick