I'm not sure what the current status is, but the NTP code has from
time immemorial contained modules for those... actually the CHU module
(basically a bell 103 software decoder) was what got me interested in
software signal processing ;-)

--

Regards, Robert Thompson

~   Concise, Complete, Correct: Pick Two
~   Faster, Cheaper, Better: Pick Two
~   Pervasive, Powerful, Trustworthy: Pick One
~        "Whom the computers would destroy, they first drive mad."
~                            -- Anonymous