Hi Bonnie,

Sorry for asking an OM. It is so usual hi.
Well I was trying it without success, BUT finally I found the problem. The CAS
interface was connected in the software to com2. I dont have a com2 so I get an
error about this. When I just putting the CAS to com1 (the same I use for RX/TX
switching it works fine. Thanks for your fast response.
Will be surpriced when I can make the first qso. Will be active in the next 10+
day's.
vy73 and have a fine Day.

Erwin (DU1MGA & W3WAZ)

It has removed 1231 spam emails to date.