I am getting setup for HF digital. I plan on using my HP Windows Vista Home
Premium system. I installed MultiPSK because I want to see how the FAE and
ALE modes work.

Something is not working right with the microphone input, the only input on
the laptop. MultiPSK would not see any input level or show any audio
display.  I installed DM780 and another program. One of them started seeing
the input but the other did not. I have tried various permutations of the
sound card input options but do not get much better results. Sometimes a
program will see the input and sometimes not.

MultiPSK has never seen it so am I doing something wrong with it? I looked
in the MultiPSK forum for answers on the input problem and see at least one
other similar issue that just went away. <sigh> I Googled for sound card
input problems but did not find any clear answers.

Any other ideas?

Rud Merriam K5RUD
ARES AEC Montgomery County, TX
http://TheHamNetwork.net