Mark,  I have tried to contact you privately (a couple of weeks ago)
about forwarding or reposting old messages to this group.  I did not
receive a reply.  I wonder if you are confused about which Yahoogroup
you are sending to?

In the the message below, you appear to have re-posted a message that
I originally sent to this group several weeks ago.  This complicates
things since I revised the post with some corrections, and re-posted
it.  Now ,  you have sent the old message again  and I assume this
will confuse some people.   I have suspended your ability to post
messages until I hear from you directly.

For those that want to make sure they are reading the CORRECT version
of the rules , and the JT65A operating times, please check

http://www.obriensweb.com/drcc.htm and follow the contest link.

Andy K3UK
Owner