I need help w/WSJT v 5.9.7 or 5.9.8 please.

first off...I need to say that this SW was running with my MK2. But
last weekend I had a harddrive crash and needed to reinstall everything.

MY MK2 workes fine w/DM780 and all my other Ham Software, except this
little JT65A program called WSJT (I use ver. 5.9.8)

As soon as i start the program...my Radio goes into TX. I know it is
not the COM-port that is causing this, because when I select the PC
soundcard it does not go into a TX mode. The TX mode only activates
when I select the Microham USB.

Up on startup of WSJT i get the dos-window where is says...

0     2     0     Microsoft Soundmapper
1     2     0     NVidia Audio
2     2     0     microham CODEC
3     0     2     Microsoft Soundmapper
4     0     2     NVidia Audio
5     0     2     microham CODEC

Request Input 2    Output 5

So in the main program i select 2 for the Audio in and i select 5 for
audio out and of course i select 10 for com port 10 (which i defined in
router 5.1.1)

Anybody have any guesses?
 thanks
Steve, W1CDX