Andy, thanks

I found the problem. It was a "unusual" setting in my router software.

In ALL software, I have to check "soundcard PTT". In WSJT6 however
this option has to be unchecked... no soundcard PTT.

Well, we got it working and I ran a few nice QSO's tonight on 80m.

Thanks fer the help, Andy
73 Steve, W1CDX

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -For my plain MK , nor the MKII, I have..
>
> 0     2     0     Microsoft Soundmapper  Input
> 1     2     0     Sound Blaster Audigy
> 2     2     0     Realtek AC97 Audio
> 3     0     2     Microsoft Soundmapper - Ouput
> 4     0     2     Sound Blaster Audigy
> 5     0     2     Realtek AC97 Audio
>

> Default Unput 0  Output 3
> Requested input 2 Output 5
>

> In the WSJT setup options Audio IN is 2  and Audio Out is 5.
>
> I use the Realtek motherboard sound connected to the MK.
>

> Andy K3UK
>
> -- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hunt" <HuntUSA@> wrote:
> >
> > I need help w/WSJT v 5.9.7 or 5.9.8 please.
> >
> > first off...I need to say that this SW was running with my MK2.
But
> > last weekend I had a harddrive crash and needed to reinstall
everything.

> > MY MK2 workes fine w/DM780 and all my other Ham Software, except
this
> > little JT65A program called WSJT (I use ver. 5.9.8)
> >
> > As soon as i start the program...my Radio goes into TX. I know it
is
> > not the COM-port that is causing this, because when I select the
PC