I subscribed to linuxhams back around 1996 or so, and was very useful on
my start with linux, packet and associated stuff.

At some point I had to unsubscribe and lost that part of history.

Eventually, the list moved to Yahoo Groups.Lately there is VERY LITTLE
activity on the list. I am a subscriber.

On the real life, the project leaders also have a life of their own, and
they may get tired or monkey-wrenched by higher priority stuff.
It is a pity at times, but anyway, it happens.

Maybe linuxhams needs a fresh blood injection.

73,

Jose, CO2JA
Linux User 91155
http://counter.li.org