From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew O'Brien
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:45 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: 30 meters Olivia

--- In digitalradio@ <mailto:digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "Curt Givens"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So where is the Olivia activity on 30m I've off the air since late
January,
> antenna problem due to icing ready to get back on and I'd like to
try Olivia
> more so where and what setting are most guys/gals using?

If you park around 10140 with a wide filter selected, you will hear
Pactor, PSK31, WSPR, JT65A frequently and every now and again up pops
a Olivia CQ.

Andy K3UK

  _____

No viruses found in this incoming message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.3.5
http://www.iolo.com <http://www.iolo.com/iav/iavpop3>