--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Joe Veldhuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One note: if you use the ACC-1 jack for your soundcard interface,
> disconnect the mic when working digital, as both the front-panel
> mic and the ACC jack are live when transmitting.

Hey Joe.  This is a rather old post, but thought I'd see if you're
still around.  Or maybe someone else has a answer?

One of the things I enjoy about moving my SignaLink to the 735 is not
needing to switch out the interface and mic connectors.  Now it seems
I might still have to exercise the same effort, disconnecting the mic
when using digital modes.

Why is it a problem that the front-panel mic and the ACC1 jack is live
when transmitting?

Frank, k2ncc