  From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Alan Jones
  Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 9:09 AM
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [digitalradio] dumb terminal software for packet

  Can someone on the list recommend a good terminal program that I can use
  with my AEA PK-232MBX TNC? Currently I am using HyperTerminal version
  5.1. I don't like the annoying window box at the bottom of the screen.
  All I need is a basic dumb terminal. I have tried several terminal
  programs written specifically for packet but I am not impressed. I
  really don't want a fancy interface. All I need is the basics. Thanks in
  advance for any help.

  --
  W8OAJ - Chaplain (CPT) O. Alan Jones, USAR - Fort Bliss, TX
  http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home