Nothing here as well as of yet,,,that is 1745z...

-----Original Message-----
From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:36 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Odd signal on 28.120

Anyone else picking this up? Repeats over and over, with each repeat
lasting 10 seconds, with a 5 second pause between iterations. Begins
with a downward modulated tone for about 1 second, followed by about 3
raspy pulses per second for the remaining 9 seconds. Silence, then
starts again. Almost reminds me of the old OTH radar in the 50's and
60's. The signal occupies about 750 Hz of bandwidth, and there is a PSK
station just below it.

Tnx es 73
Dave KB3MOW