Unknown what direction - don't have a beam here. But I found I
receive it much better on my vertical than on the Windom.

    It's completely gone now, and since Andy, K3UK, who is only about a
hundred miles from me didn't hear it, I'm going to chalk it up to some
type of local interference.

Tnx, all, es 73
Dave KB3MOW