The ability to save logging to DXKeeper was important to me as I was
trying to only use one unified log from various digital programs and the
N2AMG Gateway provides that exact function! Thanks Rick.

Using Windows XP with fldigi and DXKeeper and the new Gateway seems to
work very well.

This allows me to use Multipsk, HRD/DM780, or fldigi and still maintain
the same master log.

Again, thanks so much for making this possible by working together with
other hams in a spirit of cooperation.