From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:56 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Fldigi-DXKeeper gateway

I have just uploaded the the gateway I wrote that will allow you to log
contacts in Fldigi and have your contacts saved into DXKeeper of the DXLab
suite.

It may be downloaded here:
http://www.n2amg.com/files/Fldigi-DXKeeperGateway.zip

To use this Load Fldigi and DXKeeper and then load the gateway.

For the correct frequency to be saved in DXKeeper the gateway expects Fldigi
to have rig control.

This will change in a future version of the gateway and connection to
Commander and Fldigi will be possible.

I will be writing this for Logger32 users also. But not until I can send
frequency information to Fldigi (coming soon).

73's Rick N2AMG

Yahoo:n2amg

Aim:n2amg