  From: Rui Manuel
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 15:45 UTC
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Emision designators for EasyPal

  --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John B. Stephensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wrote:

  > 7, 8 and 9 indicate multiple channels. In the U.S., 2 has been
  interpreted to include multiple subcarriers but only one channel.

  > 73,
  >
  > John
  > KD6OZH

  Ok John that is a fine explanation of the designator "2" for telling
  to the bureaucrat.

  You have given me a very good solution; although I must consider that
  it has only one channel and one modulated carrier.

  Just for curiosity how do you classify FDMDV and RFSM2400 on this matter?

  Any way thank you very much for your help.

  Rui, CT1QK