Rick
I agree about your ASCII comment but as far as RTTY goes, just
about anyone can copy it with machine (as I still do) or by computer.
Did you ever notice that the ARRL bulletins still to this day put a
CR/LF at the end of a 70 letter line. Still a lot of machines out
there still working after all these years.

Gee it would be so nice if the software writers would do the same.

John, W0JAB