Hello Tony,

> Thanks for the info on the Voice mode. I've noticed that the vocalization
> audio is sent to the sound card output that goes to the rig. Is there a
> way
> to route it to the PC speakers instead?
I plan to propose (in the next Multipsk version) a possibility to route the
voice to the output of a second sound card, so to simplify the use for blind
Hams.

Note: for the moment, it is proposed in English (Central American accent)
and in French (my parisian accent), but it could be proposed to any language
(I've done a small program to give the possibility to build the acoustic
characters dictionnary).

73
Patrick