Here's a goody for someone knowledgeable about sound cards.

    I've calibrated my sound card (Diamond PCI) two ways, using MMSSTV
at 48000 Hz, and MMTTY at 11025 Hz. Here are the results of the
calibration:

    MMSSTV 195 PPM 48009.37

    MMTTY 6984 PPM 11102

    This seems to be a huge discrepancy, but that's where I start
getting confused. Does this simply mean the card works better at 48 Khz?
It is rated at 16 Bit, 48 Khz record and playback.

    These calibrations have been done multiple times over the past week
and are consistent every time calibration is run.

Thanks for any input
73 Dave KB3MOW