If I run one of the calibration routines - what MixW supplies or
Multipsk - will it store/save the correction between applications?
That is, is it a "one time" fix?

Or does each application/mode have a correction field that I must
adjust - then it saves it for recall like a preference?

I mostly use WinWarbler, MixW, Multipsk, PSKDeluxe, and if I get a
Pentium IV class machine, DM780. I also use CWGet as backup on when
working CW.

If I have a choice between a 16 bit external soundblaster and a 24 bit
external sound blaster, which should I use at what setting for best
results? Back when I just plugged into the internal sound card -
simple, no choices. Now I've got options.

Thank you and 73,
Paul
PS: I apologize if I asked this a few weeks ago. I haven't had access
to my computer since then and the mind wanders.