Andy tnx for thw qso, I had a nice qso with Ron W4LDE in Ga, we went in speed
and was able to still work, Then the band went south on us and it dead now, the
program need some more work on it. But yes it does work even at mornal speed,
we didnt try to top speed the bans was gone.

Russell

IN GOD WE TRUST !
Russell Blair (NC5O)  Skype-Russell.Blair  Hell Field #300  DRCC #55  30m
Dig-group #693