Dave ....

After 40+ years most of them on 6 meters I understand 220 is not going as far
as 14 mhz does ....

" Moving traffic " IS NOT what 99% of hams want to do on 20 meters working DX
IS.
And this band is filled with stations doing just that.

PERSONLY i'm on 20 with psk31 as is my brother and so are many others with no
effect on DX contesters or nets .... just doing our own thing ......

VERY WIDE anything would have real problems on a band that well used and that
small...
I know what the contesters do to 20 when they are on and mix that and things
would get ugly .....

Let reason prevail

Bruce