Howdy Folks:

I am trying to help a good friend of mine get her radio setup for running
PSK and other digital modes using MixW Software.Her radio is a Yaesu FT-920
and  we're using the DATA connection on the rear of the Yaesu and the CAT
setup to  operate things. So far we have it receiving PSK31 in USB mode just
fine and I've  double checked on the rear and the switch is in the AFSK MODE,
not FSK. However,  we still cannot get it to transmit. The software seems
to be working fine with  the CAT for if you move the frequency on the radio
the waterfalls and frequency  on the software change. If you use "F-9" it
keys the radio up, but there is NO  transmitted audio! If we hit "F-10" it goes
back into receive mode.

Anyone using this type of setup that could shed some light? I'm open for
ANY/ALL suggestions. :-)

73 de NY2U Bill
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!