All,

I'd like to propose a couple of ideas to the group to encourage the use of
those digital modes that tend to sit idle much of the time. Seems to be a lot
of unanswered CQ's these days so a little enthusiasm may go a long way.

I was thinking along the lines of something simple to remember like the
mode-of-the-day; an MFSK Monday or Olivia Tuesday for example. Both are
excellent chat modes that see little use. The ability to send images with
MFSK16 certainly makes it unique.

A QRP day might encourage those with power / antenna restrictions to experiment
with different modes modes to improve their success. The idea of a digital mode
QRP calling frequency would help; certainly works wonders with CW QRP.

Any thoughts?

Tony -K2MO