Hello Jaak:

Great question and the answer is 'yes' you can operate DominoEX in the
upcoming SKIRMISH! I hope you and others will get some activity going using
this  mode. Also, we need to seea lot of those OLIVIA users this time around.

73 de NY2U "Mr.Bill"

In a message dated 4/16/2009 3:25:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,