Exactly. With the prevailing bad propagation (and maybe the increased
noise levels around my QTH) it is rare lately that P III can go into
"fourth gear" or higher...

And I did not have good luck with Q15X25. It was more tha five years
ago, and I blamed my old computer...

73,

Jose, CO2JA

Rick W wrote:

> Maybe others who have experience with P modes can give us some idea
> how often it needs to drop to lower levels. When that happens, it would
> seems reasonable that Q15X25 would not be possible to use.
>
> 73,
>
> Rick, KV9U

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y
Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: