  From: Simon (HB9DRV)
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:59 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Contestia & RTTYM

  Is there anyone out there who uses both DM780 & MixW who could record wave
files using DM780 where the wave files contain Contestia and RTTYM
trasmissions? You'll need to couple the programs using something like VAC.
Ideally one file per mode with a reasonable long text.

  I need the waves files to be sure I implement Contestia and RTTYM correctly.
I don't have mixW and don't use it less i get accussed of plagiarism and
lawyers start hunting me (yes, it has happened before).

  Simon HB9DRV
  www.ham-radio-deluxe.com www.sdr-radio.com