--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Simon \(HB9DRV\)" <simon.br...@...> wrote:
> If someone is suffering from strong signals I would want to know what radio
> and soundcard he's using, also a screenshot of the waterfall can help.

Simon, is this a good example?

http://forums.ham-radio.ch/attachment.php?attachmentid=4202&d=1241122251

That particular station was about 1700 miles from me.  I get them often enough,
so can provide other samples if it helps.  Thank you for the screenshots, it
was nice to see a comparison.  More an issue for me is losing the other
stations from the over-driven signal of a strong one.  I have a noise canceling
signal enhancer now, but it's proving to require more experience and a good
sensing antenna.

Using a Kenwood TS-450S and a Sound Blaster Live PCI card.  SignaLink interface
(no USB, thus no soundcard in it.)