--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Simon \(HB9DRV\)" <simon.br...@...> wrote:
> Being as fair as I can I suggest that this is not an over-driven signal...

Yeah, I figure most signals I see, particularly PSK, aren't over driven, as the
trace looks clean, but my rig's notch capability isn't what I'd like.  The
500Hz filter is a good idea (about 150 bucks new), and this rig allows any
filter combination, regardless of mode, so would be a sweet addition.

The 480SAT is certainly a fine rig, as Rob, AA6A would attest, but another rig
is about 1000$ behind getting a better antenna.  There always seems to be
something more important than my hobby to pay.

> DM780 5.0's enhancement option will really help...

I look forward to trying it, thank you!