From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Simon (HB9DRV)
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:54 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Boot discs for emcomm/ham radio

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steinar Aanesland" <saa...@broadpark.no>

> Rick, I think Windoze is some sort of  "Lunix" clone

In the history of Windows there is some Linux - about 30 years ago or so.
It's a long and involved story, not suited for this mailing list.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
www.ham-radio-deluxe.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.