my take on the video was a couple middle aged hippies in an RV bitching
about the county wishing to regulate the antenna height, but never said
anything of real value other then a rant. The woman seemed to make a great
stoned parrot though!

 I too am not a fan of youtube so I dont allow it on my personal system as
it is blocked, but from the library I dont mind, I dont have to clean up the
cookies and other junk!

 Chris
 KF6NFW