Try a different link.
http://forums.qrz.com/showpost.php?p=1632618&postcount=179

It referenceses something more useful than YouTube, too.

excerpt:
Any use permit for a ham radio antenna shall include a condition that
it shall be inspected annually to certify its safety and to verify that
liability
insurance is in effect and also that the ham radio equipment may be
inspected
without prior notice upon the receipt by the City of a complaint that the
radio
operation is causing interference with neighbors electronic devices due to
the
use of higher wattage than allowed by the FCC. The City shall provide this
inspection service at applicantÂ’s cost. Permittees shall pay an annual
inspection
fee adopted by Resolution of the City Council in an amount sufficient to
reimburse the City for an inspector qualified to inspect amateur radio
equipment.

What this has to do with digital modes, however, I can't say!

Cortland
KA5S

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: