yes, I thought of that Skip.  I am looking for a copy of my working Puppy,
cleaned the shack last week and have misplaced it.  I should point out that
I am close to having almost everything I need ,expect OS, backed up on teh
web and accessible when I need to start over.  I  have my log backed up and
I email it to myself as an attachment via Gmail,  then use products like
DXLab, HRD, Fldigib that can easily be reinstalled for free, and my Multipsk
license is also backup via the Internet.  Today's zapped computer however
contains 20 gigs of paid for Itunes stuff.  Luckily a nifty program call
copytrans allows me to retrieve back to Itunes from the Ipod.

--
Andy