Hi all don't really understand why the trouble, all i use is a external hard
disk container which plugs into usb port and i can use a vista hard drive or xp
hard drive into xp home i have added new hard drives to different motherboards
all my old hard drives i still have still work, and also the vista home premium
will all plug into this xp op sys and i can read any files or swap them across,
i use fldigi Domino,we have a net on 3530 7pm Brisbane east coast time most
nights, also have MixW reg through Jim Jaffer, in the States, using digital
more and more its great thanking you all Dennis Bauer.