John, I was simply trying to avoid having to run 150 ft of expensive coax to
the only place I can put an outdoor dual band antenna, previously I have not
had good luck with in door antennas in the shack but can hit the desired
repeater from my car in the street.  I may try a window ledge antenna based on
an idea from Skip Teller.

Andy K3UK