Well, not an apples to apples test..  but Ron NY3J and I played for
quite a while with FLARQ tonight on 80M and 40.  80M was was in poor
shape with QRN and weak signals but we managed a few slow MFSK16 email
transfers.  We then switched to 40M and I received Ron about S5, he
was 200 miles away.  We really had NO problems transferring email and
text files using PSK250.  I sent one big file that averaged 800 bytes
per minute .  On Winmor I have not had more than 300 bytes  per minute
although some  have reported 1000 bytes per minute.  My sound card was
a $1.50 USB sound adapter.  After an hour or so, we tried PSK500 but
were not able to get a "connect"  perhaps the band was changing.

So, while we are having fun seeing the good progress of WINMOR ...
don't forget FLARQ.  It is simple and it works well.  My next step is
to see if I can run both FLARQ and PSKMAIL at the same time.  While in
the shack until about 0600 UTC, I will have my FLARQ beacon  beaconing
every 15 minutes.  I have RS ID on , so you can switch me over if you
need to change modes. Drop me an email on 7083 (7082 dial, plus 1000
hz on waterfall)   When it is sleep time, I will close since we do not
run this "unattended".

Andy K3UK