From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ted Wager
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 5:02 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Which radio ?

I am returning to amateur radio after 15 years qrt and looking for a new
radio
Main interests are listening hf and digi modes, principally psk..My
choice is down to either the yaesu ft450 or the Yaesu ft-857d.Any
comments on my choice welcome and should I look at any other radios ?

--
Regards
Ted Wager