It would have been a great experiment if I had known what I was doing.

In typical philw fashion, I jumped head first and thrashed around, randomly
spinning knobs, flipping switches, tapping on meters, toggling the mains,
and throwing levers in a completely random fashion.

Eventually, I managed to produce some desireable results by sending
something readable to Andy.

Manuals....bah!!!!

philw de ka1gmn