Hi Andy,

That presents some food for thought for those that want to scan for both
tradtional ALE and ALE400 at the same time and also take advantage of the QS/S
radio control support that I coded into PC-ALE.

If you are interested in testing and Patrick is interested in adding an
enabling feature to generate some TCP/IP commands at the proper time, then we
should be anble to bring about a more complete solution by making use ohe Man
Machine Interface (MMI) in PC-ALE via Telnet.

It would be no problem to STOP and START the scanning process vis commands from
MultiPSK when it detects ALE400, however there is at present no MMI command to
release the RESOURCES to move forward with control of RS-232 port lines for PTT
etc., however that could be added.

Let know via direct e-mail or th HFlink forum as I only read messages here
sporadically.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH
www/n2ckh.com/PC_ALE_FORUM/