Hi Patrick,

Most of the needed commands likely already existing in the PC-ALE MMI, I will
add whatever doesn't. such as access to releasing and regaining resource to
handoff to MultiPSK control of PTT for an ALE400 session or for that matter any
follow on mode if used after PC-ALE in INLINK with a NORMAL ALE session as it
can already be configured by a user that always wants follow on to be in a
particular non-ALE protocol modeautomaticaly.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH
www/n2ckh.com/PC_ALE_FORUM/